There are six ways Head to Health can help you find the right Australian digital mental health resources:
- They’ve hand-picked Australia’s best publicly-funded providers.
- They’ll help you discover the best digital resources, from websites with solid gold information, apps and programs to build skills and track progress, share stories in online forums, and get confidential support through phone, email, and chat services.
- They’ve developed developed a little tool called Sam the Chatbot. Answer some of Sam’s questions, and you will be pointed in the right direction.
- They can help you get immediate support if you need to talk to someone now, with their list of phone and webchat contacts you can use.
- They have advice on how to support someone else, as well as links to resources that will help you take care of yourself.
- They can help you see the bigger picture. Head to Health gives you a bird’s eye view on the topic of mental health with sections on meaningful life, mental health difficulties, supporting yourself, and supporting someone else.
To find out more, chat with Sam or get in touch with local support, visit the Head to Health website.