Staff within PIR
PIR Gold Coast Facilitators are here to assist you with the connection of services you identify as necessary in your journey to recovery.
- Operate in a recovery in an orientated framework, in collaboration with participants natural supports, families and carers;
- Are knowledgeable of the services and supports on the Gold Coast;
- Have experience in navigating the service system and can act as the ‘point of contact’ for service collaboration on behalf of participants;
- Are experienced and hold qualifications including: Social Work, Psychology, Law and a range of Community Services; and
- Will support National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) eligible participants to access NDIS.